Sunday 28 August 2011

Cuppycake~

Hey cupcakes lover out there!
It's Hari Raya Aildilfitri tomorrow; it's public holiday tomorrow.
And so there's no cupcakes for tomorrow :'(
But if you really really really want a cake in a cup, please come to school tomorrow and Sharon will be selling at the fourth floor, room 419. :') -FYI, this is a joke!

And so, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all Muslims out there
&
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all non-Muslims! :D

Here's a song dedicated to all of you, a song related to cupcake! :3


You're my hunny bunch,
Sugar plum,
Pumpy-umpy-umpkins,
You're my sweetie pie,
You're my cuppy cake,
Gum drops,
Snoogums boogums you're,
The apple of my eyes,
And I love you so and I want you to know,
That I'll always be right here,
And I love to sing,
Sweet songs to you,
Because you are so dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment